the best creamy feta tomato pasta bake
This is the viral Tiktok famous feta tomato pasta recipe! This tomato and feta pasta bake is without doubt delicious. It is super easy to make and requires little to no effort. This vegetarian meal will be ready in less than an hour
Nicole, why is this feta tomato pasta recipe so famous?
It is famous for how easy and super tasty it is. This pasta bake literally tastes like the pasta you would get at a Michelin star restaurant. Defintely a must have!
Nicole, how do I make this feta tomato pasta bake?
1.You need to preheat your oven first then place your onion , feta discs (lemon and herb flavour), washed baby plum tomatoes, fresh cream and milk.
2. Place your mixed herb, ground paprika, onion powder, chilli, ground pepper, aromat and garlic in the casserole dish.
3. Now bake all this in your oven for 30 minutes.
4.once it has baked, mix it with all your cooked fusilli pasta
Baked feta pasta recipe
feta tomato pasta bake ( the Tiktok famous recipe)
- Glass oven baking dish
- 1 large white onion
- 4 feta discs herb flavored
- 450 grams washed grape tomatoes
- ⅓ cup fresh cream
- ½ cup fresh milk
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 3 tsp mixed herb
- 1 tsp onion powder
- pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp aromat
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
for the actual pasta
- 2½ cups fussilli pasta
- 1½ tsp salt
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees celsius on bake and grill. Make sure it is on the middle rack or else it may burn your food.
- In a medium-sized glass oven dish place your sliced onions, tomatoes, fresh cream and your feta cheese into the dish.
- In the same dish place the mixed herb, paprika, onion powder, chilli, ground pepper, garlic and Aromat into the casserole dish.
- Place your dish into the oven and cook it for 30 minutes.
- In the mean time, place your boiling water into a pot on high heat along with the salt and oil. Once your water starts to boil place your pasta into your pot and cook for 10-12 minutes or until your pasta is al dantè. Once your pasta is cooked drain and set aside.
- When the 30 minutes are over, remove your casserole dish from the oven. Using a fork slightly ‘mash’ the feta with the tomatoes until a sauce is formed. Once you have completed that, add your pasta along with the warmed milk to the sauce and mix well.
what are some tips that could help with this feta tomato pasta bake?
- Make sure you put all your seasoning at the bottom of the casserole. Putting it on top could burn your seasoning which gives your food a bitter taste
- If you don’t plan on serving the dish immediately, make sure to add a bit more cream to the dish when heating it for eating purposes. This helps retain the moisture of the pasta.
- Do not overcook pasta. This could ruin the overall texture of the dish. Make sure your pasta is just done when you drain it.
- Make sure your onions are sliced evenly. Different sized onions could affect the different cooking times which could leave you with raw onions. Make sure your onions are thin and even.
- Drizzle your pasta with some olive oil, not too much. This emphasizes the flavours.
- Add chopped basil as a fresh topping. Nothing makes the pasta more Italian than adding basil leaves.
Nicole I don’t have baby plum tomatoes can I use regular tomatoes?
No but yes. I would strongly recommend using baby plum tomatoes for this recipe only because plum tomatoes are sweeter than normal tomatoes, which ,therefore, adds to the delicious flavours of the dish. So no, do not substitute grape tomatoes for regular tomatoes
These are the BEST easy cinnamon rolls EVER. Soft, delicate, sweet, big and just SO delicious! You will love these. The recipe is so easy to follow and yields amazing rolls. You will definitely be crowned chef after making these. The best part is that we use CONDENSED MILK instead of a cream cheese frosting.
This is the best vegetarian baked pasta you will ever eat. It is baked in a delicious tomato sauce and topped with cheese for the ultimate taste.