chocolate chip cookies South Africa
These thin chocolate chip cookies are super chewy and full of decadent chocolate goodness. This thin chocolate chip cookie recipe has a crisp outer edge with a chewy center.
tips on making chocolate chip cookie recipe South Africa
Measure all your ingredients properly and make sure you use a hand mixer for best results.
You can not substitute the baking soda with baking powder or else you will get a cakey texture.
You need to allow your cookies to cool down fully before consumption for the ultimate texture
chocolate chip cookie recipe South Africa
- ¼ cup butter at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg ½
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 70 grams chocolate chip cookies
- Place the butter, sugar, vanilla essence and salt in amedium-sized bowl and use a hand mixer to whisk the mixture on high for about10 minutes.
- Add in your egg and whisk for a further 5 minutes on high speed.
- Add the flour and bakingsoda to the bowl and whisk for a further 5 minutes on high speed
- Fold in your chocolatechips and refrigerated your batter for 15 minutes. In the meantime preheat youroven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Once your minutes are over place tablespoons of the mixture ontoyour baking tray which has parchment paper. Make sure your cookie your cookiesaren’t too close to one another since the dough does spread. Bake for 15minutes.
- Allow the cookie to chill for about 5 minutes on a cooling rackthis allows all the chewy magic to happen. Don’t be bowled over when you seethat your cookies are really really soft when you take them out for coolingit’s absolutely normal. Once they cool down you will see the magic happening.
- Enjoy with a cup of milk
Welcome to my slice of heaven, a place designed for YOU to grow confidence in making delicious food.
Ready to try this mouthwatering lemon coconut cake recipe? Gather your ingredients, preheat your oven, and let us get baking! Your friends and family will be delighted by this refreshing treat. Share your baking adventures with us in the comments below